Why use us to support you in improving your organisation?
There are a variety of reasons you might engage with us
- You want clarity and understanding around how your business truly operates
- You need your staff to engage with change driven by regulatory evolution
- Your business is changing, and you need to effectively communicate this to new and existing staff
- You want to examine where process inconsistency is costing you time and money
- You want projects to be more effective by being better informed
Why choose us to help with that?
- The team at Clearsight has over 20 years combined process analysis experience
- We operate in the financial services, engineering, software, transport, insurance and education sectors
- We work with organisations ranging in size from 70 to 2,500 employees
- We base our approach on the same fundamentals – understanding and documenting clients’ processes, but we take a bespoke approach to each engagement
- We value helping our clients become self-sustainable using what we deliver
By working with organisations of all sizes, Clearsight brings the benefits of business optimisation techniques to the wider business community.
Clearsight Consulting exists because we want to help organisations gain a better understanding of how they do what they do and control of processes going forward. We do that by documenting existing operations, then creating and integrating best practice process diagrams to be followed.
Business process mapping will improve the way you do business, not only improving efficiency in your existing and incoming workforce, but tightening up regulatory compliance and liberating the full creativity of your teams to better serve your customers, and ultimately, the business.
It is my opinion that clear process diagrams hold the key to engaging workers and stakeholders most effectively as it gives them a tangible vision to share with you.
Whichever sector you operate in, or how well you think you are doing, there are huge benefits from getting a better understanding of your operational processes
Ready to get started? Choose your preferred outcome….
REDUCE YOUR COSTS
By driving process improvement, we can reduce your operating costs
PREPARE FOR CHANGE
Change impacts businesses, ensure you are ready
LINK STAFF BEHAVIOUR & COMPLIANCE
Non-compliance can have serious implications
Having standard behaviour ensures efficiency and improves service delivery
CLEARLY SHOW WHAT YOU DO
Demonstrate to clients or prospects how you will process their business
EFFECTIVELY TRAIN YOUR STAFF
When your processes are clear, training your staff is simple
To do our work we use process mapping software. See it in action and imagine it working in your organisation
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help your organisation, then please contact us using the form below with a brief message. If you simply want to receive an occasional update, then just provide your name, email address and company name.
Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)1403 582070
We will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us from above.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us via our Marketing Opt Out form.